Education Resources for Primary Students (PIPA Aus)
PIPA Australia has teamed up with Cool.org and together we’ve developed 10-lessons designed for years 5&6 Design and Technologies students.
These Australian based curriculum lessons will boost creativity, literacy, and awareness of the positive use of plastics!
Across these 10 lessons, students will be engaged with activities like:
- Brainstorming sustainable pipe solutions
- Dig deep into the important role plastic pipes play in our homes and communities
- Analysing the recyclability of various materials
- Testing pipes made from a variety of materials
- Evaluating the durability and environmental impact of pipes
- Exploring the circular economy and how sustainable design has a role to play
- Consider the positive ways plastics are used