Re:Plastics Workshops - 2022
It’s our pleasure to be able to announce the next dates for our Re:Plastics Workshops. These are subsidised with funding from the Ministry for the Environment’s Waste Minimisation Fund and are a very cost-effective way to take action on your journey to circularity. They are designed for all those who form part of the plastics ecosystem, including those specifying, manufacturing, using or working to recirculate plastics.
The in-person workshops are suitable for individuals or teams. They’re also a great opportunity to collaborate more closely with a key customer or supplier (Plastics NZ members can register customers at members rates).
These Re:Plastics Workshops are facilitated by the team from Circularity, and you can access a $350 subsidy enabled by the WMF.
- Friday 23rd September, Auckland
- Tuesday 4th October, Wellington
- Tuesday 18th October, Hawkes Bay
- Tuesday 1st November, Christchurch
- Thursday 3rd November, Queenstown
All courses run 9am to 5pm. Venues to be advised.
Attendees at the workshops will:
- Receive up to date information on plastic use and recovery systems
- Identify the most impactful plastics challenges to tackle within your business
- Explore methodologies and solutions, shaping your pathway to success
- Connect and collaborate with others on the same journey
- Learn how to get buy-in and identify funding opportunities
- Receive access to our Re:Plastics Training Manual, an expanded version of our free design guide — a decision making guide that makes designing out plastic easier
Costs: (exc GST)
- $350* Plastics NZ Members
- $450* Partner Organisations
- $550* Non-Members
* $350 reduction in course costs thanks to subsidy from the Ministry for the Environment’s Waste Minimisation Fund.
Register now to shape your circular plastics pathway. Attendees at the workshop will begin to create a tangible pathway to circularity for their plastics.