Spotlight on Circularity: CircularConnect helps businesses pursue circularity
Despite the latest Covid outbreak, it appears that businesses have come back from the summer break and started to think about what they’ll do differently this year. It’s great to see that for many, sustainability and the circular economy is high on the list of their priorities.
Get in touch to see if your business could qualify for co-funding
Perhaps you’re looking to:
- Minimize the amount of plastic you’re using in a product or packaging?
- Ensure your product or packaging is effectively recycled in the NZ resource recovery system?
- Recover your plastics materials to ensure they don’t go to landfill?
- Develop a product stewardship or refill programme to give your plastic material another life?
- Develop your products so that they’re easy to repair?
Here’s how it works …
If you or one of your customers is interested in learning more about CircularConnect, go to https://www.plastics.org.nz/environment/circular-connect.
Find out more
CircularConnect forms part of the programme of work co-funded by the Ministry for the Environment’s Waste Minimisation Fund to advance the new plastics economy in Aotearoa New Zealand.