Join the South Island Branch on the 4th & 5th May 2017 in sunny Nelson for the 73rd Annual Plastics Industry Conference.
The South Island Branch as our Official hosts, are putting together an exciting lineup of speakers and activities, set to energise you and your business. Register now and mark the time aside to learn, grow and socialise with your Industry peers.
Come and join us at this year’s Plastics Conference - Energise Your Business
Be inspired by an outstanding array of business leaders and future thinkers who can inform, motivate and entertain.
Current speakers include:
- David Wild - Back by popular demand with new topics, new information
- Bernard Hickey - leading financial journalist and business commentator.
- Martz Witty - Energising your business through great people leadership
- Biilly Graham - Come and energise yourself and be entertained
- Pic Picot - Pics Peanut Butter Business case study
Bring your team for a thought provoking two days and steal ideas from the best.
Hear about industry success stories as you mingle and network with like-minded business people.
Registration details are available here
Benefits of attending the Industry Conference
Come along and gain the benefits of attending this fantastic yearly event
- Your opportunity to share valuable insights and latest developments from within the industry
- Updates on government and Industry initatives
- Keynote speakers on various aspects of Business Development - ideas, stories and solutions
- Environmental Updates - opportunities and solutions for your business
- Free advice and information on the latest in Industrial Relations specifically related to the Plastics Industry
- Opportunities to network with Industry peers
Sponsorship Information is available.. Take advantage of these excellent opportunities!