How Do I Enter?
To help simplify the entry process PNZ has provided guidance in the form of mandatory Entry Templates and links to relevant guides that can be utilised when completing your entry.
Templates are provided to provide the correct guidance for the level and quality of information to be submitted in your entry.
Use of the templates is mandatory.
- Product Category 1 - 6 Template
- Environmental Product Category 7 Template
- Process Category 8 - 17 Template
- Environmental & Energy Achievement Category 18 Template
- Export Category 19 TemplatExport Category 19 Template
- Toolmaking Category 20 Template
Guidelines that are applicable to the judging criteria
- Design for the Environment Guidelines (PNZ)
- Managing the Transititon - Degradable Plastics in New Zealand - An Industry Guide and Commitment (PNZ)
- Code of Practice for the Packaging of Consumer Goods: a self-regulatory code of practice (Packaging Council NZ)
- Quickstart Design for Sustainability with Plastics Series (PACIA)
- Design Smart Materials Guides (Australian Packaging Covenant)
Still unsure or need further information? Please contact Plastics New Zealand and talk to us today about your entry!